Shirt & Stripes for Autumn

Being blonde, I'm not always a fan of wearing black. I know, it's a crazy thing to say! But I think navy is a great alternative. Unless I have a hell of a lot of blusher/bronzer on, I don't look too alive- black just washes me out. 

This is why this Autumn/Winter I'm going all out with the navy. Hence the extremely navy outfit! I picked up this Whistles jumper in their sale with the slogan 'Voila' on. When I purchased it online, I didn't realise that the lettering was in sequins (sequins aren't usually my thing), but I don't think they're too in-your-face and the stripes are just too cute! This jumper is great quality, made from 100% morino wool, so is really cosy and warm! Who said stripes are just for Summer?

I'm wearing a white shirt from Zara underneath the jumper. This is just a simple long sleeved shirt which will be perfect for so many different outfits. 

I picked up this super cute fedora hat from Accessorize. This fits perfectly and the brim isn't too small or too large! It's made from mostly wool, so will keep my noggin warm when it gets cold! 

These patent black loafers are from Zara. Not only are these practical in terms of being sturdy and strong, they look really cute. I'm not always a fan of the chunkier, more manly shoes, but I can't get enough of these! Their slightly pointed toe gives them a more feminine edge! 

These plain black jeans are from River Island. You can get similar ones here

What's your go-to outfit for this Autumn? 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love navy blue too, I think it looks so chic. Your shoes are really cute!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look especially jumper!
    Xx
    Check out my blog:http://sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete