Duty Free Pick-Me-Ups

As a little pick-me-up after saying goodbye to my family and friends for a couple of months before coming back to university, I decided I'd treat myself to a couple of beauty bits in Duty Free. Once I got in there I got slightly overwhelmed with what I should get, so have created myself a little list for the next time I go. But I thought I'd share with you the couple of bits I picked up and what I think! 

First off is the much talked about Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil. I've taken my time about purchasing this, but finally caved when I spotted it in duty free. But now I've been using it for a while, I totally get the hype!! The nib is so fine, it means you can get a very natural looking brow, with minimal effort. I've heard that the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil is very similar, but unfortunately it comes in very few colours. Brow Wiz comes in 9 shades and I use the shade Taupe.

Next up is the not-so-talked-about Estée Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector. I'd seen Sam from pixiwoo talk about this on her Instagram account, and she has more recently made a video using it, which I will link here. This applies really beautifully and leaves a relatively sheer, natural finish. Although it is quite sheer, it definitely gives the skin a lift and evens out the skin tone, making it look really healthy and fresh! Love this!

Any products you'd recommend I check out next time I'm in Duty Free?   
post signature

2 comments:

  1. The eyebrow pencil is something I really want. Great post! I love Duty Free! X x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go!! Lilly xx

      Delete