The Working Week #1

As something a little different, I thought I'd share with you a few ensembles I've put together which I will be wearing to my internship in New York! Many of the accessories I'm wearing are the same, simply because of weight allowance in my suitcase... It's a depressing moment when you realise how much shoes actually weigh! 

This outfit is something a little unusual but not too out-there... I love how simple these grey dungarees from Topshop are! I have paired them with a simple white peter pan collared blouse from Zara, my mini Alexa bag from Mulberry and black pointed toe heels also from Zara. I think the pale pink shade of the handbag compliments the grey really well and adds a bit of fun to the ensemble! 

Although most of these pieces are no longer available, I have found some similar items you might like!

Similar to:
Mini Mulberry Alexa - Small Bayswater Satchel
Topshop Dungaree - Cutaway Sides Jumpsuit
White Zara Blouse - Blouse with Peter Pan Collar
Zara Heels - Leather Court Shoe 
 
I know many people aren't a huge fan of dungarees, but I think these aren't like the standard denim dungy's as they're much more feminine! What do you think? 

Stay tuned for more of my working week ensembles! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment