Brighton Daze

 It was mine and my boyfriends two year anniversary last week, so we decided to spend the day in Brighton. It was a beautiful day but windy! We spent the majority of the morning on Brighton Pier in the arcade... We couldn't get enough of that place, all we wanted to do was win more tickets! Such losers! After, we went for a stroll along the pier and got some doughnuts, which weren't the best I've ever had but they were still alright! 
We then drove to an ice cream shop that I'd seen Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup talk about called Marrocco's! I was stuffed from the doughnuts, but my boyfriend got a cone with mint choc chip and pistachio (my personal fave), and I had a few licks - and it was pretty darn tasty if I do say so myself! Although Brighton isn't my favourite British seaside town, it was truly beautiful and extremely cute - I'd highly reccomend it if you haven't been before! 
Before heading to the Chip Shop, we stopped for a glass of Pimm's at a pub called the Fortune of War, which is situated right on the beach. 

Have you visited Brighton? What are your favourite day trips in the UK?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment