Rose Organic Pharmacy Review

I recently picked this trio up as a freebie in Elle Magazine. I'd never tried any of The Organic Pharmacy range before so was excited to try out a new brand! In the set I received the Rose Facial Cleansing Gel, the Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream and their Antioxidant Lip Balm. 

Although I thought the Cleansing Gel was O.K., I wasn't the biggest fan. Makeup didn't come off that easily and since using oil based cleansers, I'm not so into foaming ones that require water - not sure if it's just me but I find they get slightly messy and make my skin feel quite tight and dry after use! The only gel type formula I still love is Clinique's 3-Step Liquid Facial Soap in Mild. 

I really liked the Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream. It was quite thick but also soaked in quickly to the skin which made it a nice base underneath makeup. The smell of it is absolutely dreamy so I took pleasure in using this product and would definitely purchase it if I saw it in the shops. 

The Antioxidant Lip Balm was by far my favourite. This not only gave the lips a lovely burst of moisture, but also gave a lovely shine to the lips which meant I didn't feel I needed to wear a lipstick because I liked the look it gave on its own so much! 

The only downsides to these products is that they aren't so easy to get hold of, and they are slightly more expensive than a lot of skincare brands out there... And I'm not sure they are that much better...

Have you tried The Organic Pharmacy products? If so, what are your thoughts?  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment