Birchbox Review #3

This months beauty box was a special one - Birchbox's birthday - which they quite appropriately named 'Happy Birchday' - kinda cheesy but I kinda love it!

This months box had some gorgeous products inside that I was really excited to get my hands on. First was the Laqa & Co Cheeky Lip Pencil in Cray-Cray. This is a multi purpose pencil meant for using on your lips and cheeks. Although I've been loving this for my cheeks, I really did not love this on the lips. It didn't go on smoothly and just looked kinda cheap. 

The Beauty Protector is simply a glorified body wash, but it does smell heavenly. It's a fruity fragrance that is perfect for giving you a lift in your morning shower. 

The Benefit POREfessional: license to blot is the modern day blotting paper. This is perfect for those with oily skin - you apply it direct to the skin and claims it mattify's shine for up to 6 hours. I really liked this. 

I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier products so was thrilled to open the box to find a small tube of their Face Polish. This has a lovely peachy fragrance and the micro-beads ensure a good exfoliation. 

John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler which smells just like Lush's Lemony Flutter - a pretty darn good smell if I do say so myself. This did exactly what it says on the tin but unfortunately I did find my hair got a greasy more quickly. 

As an extra bonus gift, there was a small Birchbrush inside. This is Birchbox' version of the Tangle Teezer. 

It has been lovely getting to try out more great products that I probably wouldn't have picked up otherwise! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment