Winter Drugstore Beauty Haul

Payday wouldn't be payday without a trip to the beauty aisles of Boots - I just can't resist the temptation of new products! I ended up only picking out three products, two of which I've actually had before. The first was one I'd been trying to get my hands on for weeks, Fleur de Force Eylure lashes in Fleur Loves. I'd bought these when they first came out because I loved that they were slightly shorter (in width) than normal lashes. This means they sit on the outer corners of your eyes and you don't need to faff about with cutting them down. These gave such gorgeous volume and length and still looked natural. Unfortunately, in my (slightly) drunken stupor, I took them off in the taxi home and lost them, and much to my annoyance, were sold out every time I went into Boots! 

I then picked up the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. I had this in the Transparent formula last time but decided to try out Dark Blonde shade. I like the product just as much, but think the Dark Blonde (their lightest shade) is slightly too dark for my eyebrows. 
I'd not seen the L'Oreal True Match Genius 4-in-1 primer, foundation, concealer and powder before and haven't heard any other bloggers speak about it, and I have no idea why! I got it in the shade Linen and have been using it none stop! I have been using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply it in thin layers and it lasts really well and has a great amount of coverage. I would say that on my more oilier days, I do still apply a powder after this, even though it says it has one in!
L'Oreal were also giving away a beauty gift, so I also received some lovely products! The Mega Volume Mascara, a Super Liner in Black, an Eyeshadow Quad in Jungle Jade and a Colour Riche nail polish in Feline Sauvage. I am especially loving the Super Liner, it is so easy to get an even flick! What are your current beauty favourites? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment