It's Been a While

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted, life got pretty hectic with my final year at uni, and I can happily say, it's all finally over... So I'm back, and hoping to get to work on making my blog better than ever! 

The sun finally poked its head out of the clouds this morning, so I took it as my chance to get outside and get shooting some new pictures, so stay tuned for lots more fashion posts coming your way soon. I'd love to hear what you think in the comments, so leave me a message if you fancy! 
I recently splurged a little on these Whistles raw hem jeans and I just can't get enough of them. They're super comfy and have that little hem detail which I love! The linen shirt is from French Connection, which is the perfect throw on shirt - except for the fact is creases like nobody's business! To accessorize, I popped on my pink Rayban Aviators to give a pop of colour and my pale pink Topshop heels. And because it's England, and you must be prepared for all weather eventualities, I brought along this rusty tan suede jacket from Mango. 

What are your thoughts on the new frayed hem trend? 
Head over to my Instagram to see sneak previews of whats to come on my blog! 

Whistles jeans - here
French Connection shirt - here
Mango suede jacket - here
Pink Rayban Aviators - here
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment